Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 44|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa|
|Master's||University of North Dakota|
Brenneman currently serves as a fire fighter in West Des Moines. He attended the University of North Dakota, receiving a Master's degree in Public Administration. He also earned a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Iowa.
Brenneman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Every Iowa child deserves the opportunity to have an education that is rated FIRST in the nation. Greater trust must be placed in the educators who are the experts in their field. Innovation and collaboration must be the standard between and within schools for the highest level of success."
- Excerpt:"Every Iowan shall be given a fair opportunity to prosper. Iowa must develop, and create jobs focused on innovation and technology to lead the United States into the future. Iowa must provide small businesses and entrepreneurs the opportunity for success to enhance job creation and economic prosperity."
- Excerpt:"Representatives must put the betterment of Iowa’s future above partisan politics. Work towards effective government built upon trust, honesty, and open communication. Build a stronger Iowa around mutual responsibility."
Brenneman ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 44. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012, and was defeated by Rob Taylor (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Annette Sweeney ran in district 50 due to redistricting.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 42, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Brenneman + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Eric Brenneman on Facebook
- Eric Brenneman on Twitter
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |