|Missouri House of Representatives, District 133|
|2009 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||Southwest Missouri State University|
|Master's||Southwest Missouri State University|
|Place of birth||Springfield, MO|
|Profession||Business Analyst/Problem Solver, CoxHealth|
Burlison works as a Business Analyst/Problem Solver for CoxHealth.
He is a volunteer with Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Ozarks and a member of the Fellowship Bible Church.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Burlison served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Elementary and Secondary Education|
|• Health Insurance|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Burlison served on these committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Local Government|
|• Tourism and Natural Resources|
|• Transportation, Chair|
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Administration and Accounts|
|• Appropriations - General Administration|
On the issues
Health Care Compact
"No New Taxes" pledge
In Missouri for 2011, a minority of lawmakers signed the "No New Taxes Pledge." Only four out of 34 state Senate members signed the pledge. Out of 163 state House members, only 35 lawmakers have signed.
Burlison signed the pledge.
Burlison won re-election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 133. Burlison ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Nicholas Ivan Ladendorf (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 133, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Eric Burlison Incumbent||70.5%||11,878|
|Democratic||Nicholas Ivan Ladendorf||29.5%||4,972|
On November 2, 2010 Burlison won election to the Missouri House of Representatives.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 136 General Election (2010)|
|Eric Burlison (R)||8,381|
|Devon Cheek (D)||3,372|
Eric Burlison raised $66,559 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 136|
|Eric Burlison (R)||11,060||
|Nick Beatty (D)||8,047||42.1%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Burlison was up for re-election, he collected $62,101 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Missouri Health & Hospital Association||$1,500|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Eric Burlison's 2008 campaign.
|7th Republican Congressional District CMTE||$3,350|
|Animal Care Center||$2,400|
|Friends of Bob Dixon||$1,350|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Eric + Burlison + Missouri + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Let state decide what's best for state - Springfield News-Leader
- Missouri's Approved Gun Bills: Concealed-Carry Permits Easier to Get, Record ... - Riverfront Times (blog)
- Missouri: Right to Carry Reform Legislation Passes House, On to Senate for a ... - AmmoLand.com (press release)
- Transportation tax receives 100 votes in the House but Senate filibuster - The Missouri Times
- Missouri House Approves Omnibus Firearms Bill - KTTS
- Seeing an injury unforgettable - Springfield News-Leader
- Legislation would require consent for union member fee collections in Missouri - Kansas City Star
- Riders react to helmet measure - Springfield News-Leader
- Missouri House Approves Spending Limits - KTTS
- Legislature truly agrees on HB315 - The Missouri Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Burlison is married and has one child.
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Eric Burlison
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- ↑ PoliticMo, "Missouri to consider joining interstate compact on health care", February 7, 2011
- ↑ "Minority of state lawmakers sign ‘no-new-taxes’ pledge," Missouri Watchdog, November 16, 2010
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State - Unofficial primary results
- ↑ Missouri House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Burlison's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Burlison
|Missouri House of Representatives District 133
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri House of Representatives District 136
| Succeeded by|
Kevin Austin (R)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |