|Washington House of Representatives, District 28a|
Choiniere's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Family and living wage job creation is not only critical to Washington’s economy recovery it is vital in making goals such as owning a home, raising a family, and living the American Dream possible."
- Excerpt: "Our education system is drastically underfunded. This is unacceptable. Every child deserves access to a quality education. Knowledge is power and it our obligation to provide our children with this essential tool. Our future depends on it!"
- Building And Maintaning Strong Communites
- Excerpt: "I believe that cities and counties should be empowered and supported by those in Olympia to provide not only important basic services but those which also bring greater diversity into a community."
- Excerpt: "Our seniors enrich our communities on a daily basis and it is our job to assist them in their golden years. In Olympia I will fight for Legislation that not only protects but enhances their quality of life."
- Excerpt: "With such a high percentage of people in our District serving our Country it is our responsibility to have the necessary programs in place for both active duty and retired veterans and their families. "
Choiniere ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 28a. Choiniere advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by Steve O'Ban (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 28a, General Election, 2012|
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 28a Blanket Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Choiniere + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |