Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine Superintendent of Insurance|
|June 1, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||June 1, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Paul LePage (R)|
Cioppa joined the Bureau of Insurance in 1988 as a statistician III and served as the supervisor of the Workers’ Compensation section prior to becoming Deputy Superintendent in 1998.
- Potsdam State University, B.A.
- Clarkson University, MBA
Maine Superintendent of Insurance (2011-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Cioppa + Maine + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Insurance Journal, "Cioppa Named Acting Superintendent in Maine," June 2, 2011
- TheRepublic.com, "Maine Senate confirms 90 of governor's nominees for boards, commissions," September 27, 2011
- Maine Bureau of Insurance, "Eric A. Cioppa, Superintendent" accessed October 9, 2012
- Insurance Journal, " People," October 3, 2011
|Maine Superintendent of Insurance
| Succeeded by|