|U.S. House, Ohio, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Libertarian
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 5th Congressional District
Eberly was also a 2012 Libertarian candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 5th Congressional District of Ohio.
- See also: Ohio's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
Eberly is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 5th District. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Ohio's 5th Congressional District elections, 2012
Eberly was defeated by incumbent Bob Latta. Eberly ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 5th District. Eberly ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on March 6, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Rep. Bob Latta (R) on November 6, 2012.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in Ohio in 2012 as one of the 10 states that could have determined whether Democrats retook the House or Republicans held their majority in 2013. Ohio tied with Pennsylvania for 9th on the list.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Eberly + Ohio + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Eric Eberly News Feed
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State, "What's on the ballot?," accessed May 19, 2014
- ↑ Toledo Blade, "Political hopefuls in area meet March primary filing deadline," accessed February 4, 2012
- ↑ Politico, "2012 Election Map, Ohio," accessed November 11, 2012
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Washington Post, "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012," accessed April 25, 2012