|Florida House Of Representatives District 40|
|November 2008 - November 16, 2012|
|Per diem||$133/per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 4, 2008|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||Florida Southern College (2000)|
|J.D.||Vanderbilt University Law School (2003)|
|Birthday||February 6, 1977|
|Place of birth||Arcadia, Florida|
Eisnaugle is an attorney and Guardian Ad Litem.
He is the on the Board of Directors of the Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida, and is a member of the Judicial Nominating Commission of the Ninth Judicial Court.
Eisnaugle did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Eisnaugle's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 881 - "Florida Research Commercialization Matching Grant Program: Creates Florida Research Commercialization Matching Grant Program"
- HB 7015 - "OGSR/Campaign Finance Reports: Removes scheduled repeal under Open Government Sunset Review Act of exemption from public records requirements for user identifications & passwords held by DOS, & information entered in DOS's electronic filing system, in connection with electronic filing of campaign finance reports"
- HB 7041 - "OGSR/Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Inc.: Removes scheduled repeal under Open Government Sunset Review Act of exemption from public records requirements for information held by Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Inc"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Eisnaugle served on these committees:
- Rules & Calendar, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Business and Consumer Affairs
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice, Chair
- Subcommittee on Justice
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Eisnaugle served on these committees:
- Criminal & Civil Justice Policy Council
- Civil Justice & Courts Policy Committee
- Criminal & Civil Justice Appropriations Committee
- Economic Development Policy Committee (Vice Chair)
- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council
- Insurance, Business & Financial Affairs Policy Committee
Eisnaugle did not run for re-election in 2012.
Eisnaugle won re-election to the 40th District seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the August 24 primary. Todd Christian ran for the seat on the Democratic ticket and Darin Dunmire ran for the Florida Tea Party. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
| Florida House of Representatives, District 40 |
2010 General election results
|Eric Eisnaugle (R)||24,915||60.45%|
|Todd Christian (D)||14,795||35.90%|
|Darin Dunmire (Tea)||1,505||3.65%|
On November 4, 2008, Eisnaugle won election to the Florida House of Representatives from Florida's 40th District, defeating Todd Christian (D). Eisnaugle received 30,907 votes in the election while Christian received 28,010 votes. Eisnaugle raised $280,740 for his campaign; Christian raised $16,334.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 40|
|Eric Eisnaugle (R)||30,907||52.5%|
|Todd Christian (D)||28,010||47.5%|
Eisnaugle was endorsed by:
- Central Florida Tea Party Council 
In 2010, Eisnaugle raised $289,946 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Florida Republican Party||$35,669|
|Florida Chamber Of Commerce||$5,000|
|Florida Police Benevolent Association||$3,500|
|Hospital Corp Of America||$2,500|
Below are Eisnaugle's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|FL Institute of CPAs||$4,500|
|FL Republican Party||$3,456|
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,500|
|FL Chamber of Commerce||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Eric + Eisnaugle + Florida + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Eric Eisnaugle's House site
- Florida House of Representatives - Rep. Eric Eisnaugle
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Eric Eisnaugle on Facebook
- Eric Eisnaugle on Twitter
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Eisnaugle Biography
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Eisnaugle Issue Positions
- ↑ Florida Secretary of State Election Division "Candidate List" Accessed June 21, 2012
- ↑ Florida Election Watch - 2010 Election results
- ↑ Florida House official election results for 2008
- ↑ District 40 Florida House candidate funds, 2008
- ↑ Central Florida Tea Party Council
- ↑ 2010 contributions
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Florida House of Representatives District 40
| Succeeded by|
Seth D. McKeel (R)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |