Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 57|
Fry ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 57. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent James Battle, Jr. (D) did not run for re-election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Fry was defeated in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||J. Wayne George||78.4%||12,261|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Fry + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sessions: Special interests behind immigration bill 'not in touch with the ... - Daily Caller
- Does Mike McGuinn, the State Dept. security agent who made an illegal left ... - Daily Caller
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Deaths among White Americans now outpace birth rate - Daily Caller
- Gwendolyn Davis Scogin, 1934-2013 - San Marcos Mercury
- Gotcha Guide: How Washington investigates itself - Enquirerherald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |