Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 25a|
|Bachelor's||Washington State University|
Hingsberger's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "My top budgetary concern is for the maintenance of education funding in our state. Let me be as clear as I can: my top priority as a legislator will be to ensure the success of our schools through appropriate funding and support."
- Excerpt: "The education of our children is my number one priority. I believe Washington can offer the best public education experience in the country. Realizing this vision begins with education funding."
- Public Safety
- Excerpt: "I believe in the public's right to feel safe and secure in their communities and in their homes. Criminals victimize not only individuals but the community as a whole. Offenders who continually victimize others have no place in our communities and have no value to our society."
- Excerpt: "Our state's businesses, both small and large, benefit from adequate infrastructure. Transportation will be key to our state's successful recovery from the deep recession we have endured."
- Marriage Equality
- Excerpt: "Senate Bill 6239, signed by Governor Gregoire on February 13, 2012, legalized same-sex marriages in Washington. I believe all humans should be treated equally and fairly. This includes the right of consenting adults to enter into marriage within the bounds of our established laws. Refusing to allow members of our society equal participation in marriage must be called what it is: discrimination. "
Hingsberger ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 25a. Hingsberger was defeated by Dawn Morrell and Shelly Schlumpf in the August 7 blanket primary election.
Hingsberger and his wife, Denise, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Hingsberger + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |