Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives District 150|
was a Libertarian
candidate for District 150 in the Texas State House
in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections
- See also: Texas House of Representatives elections, 2010
Holdt ran in the 2010 election for Texas State House District 150. Holdt was defeated by Republican incumbent Debbie Riddle in the general election on November 2, 2010. Holdt did not run in the primary election on March 2, 2010.
- ↑ Secretary of State, Official Texas election history, 1992-present
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State, 2010 General Election, November 2, 2010
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State, 2010 Democratic Party Primary Election, March 2, 2010
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State, 2010 Republican Party Primary Election, March 2, 2010