Eric J. Lieberman
|Eric J. Lieberman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 18|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois|
|J.D.||Loyola Law School, 1980|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
Lieberman's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: ."..only after politicians are truthful with themselves and their constituents, can they begin to tackle the state’s problems."
- Excerpt: "Lieberman has proposed building a 'government dashboard' that would digitally track whether the state was staying on target financially, determine if it was meeting key performance indicators and continually update analytics such as the 'cost of government per resident' and the 'percent [of] pension funds [that] are underfunded'."
- Take action
- Excerpt: "Lieberman said that he encouraged new groups to form that would spur innovation and spit out new businesses, but he gave no indication that he expected the state to fund such programs."
- Tax reform
- Excerpt: "Lieberman supports tax reform that even he called 'a pretty radical idea' — one that would allow Illinois resident to 'vote with their tax dollars' by allowing each taxpayer to choose and allocate how their money would be spent."
Lieberman ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 18. He filed as a petition candidate after the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by Democratic incumbent Robyn Gabel in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robyn Gabel Incumbent||62.8%||32,545|
|Republican||Eric J. Lieberman||37.2%||19,292|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Lieberman + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign Website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Campaign Twitter account
- Campaign YouTube page
- Project Vote Smart profile
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |