|Nevada State Assembly, District 20|
|High school||Valley High School, 1985|
|Profession||General manager, Keller Williams Realty|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 20
of the Nevada State Assembly
When asked about "three major things... to accomplish if elected" by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Mendoza replied:
Number one on my list is bringing more jobs to Nevada, number 2 would be improving our Education system here in Nevada and number 3 would be doing something about our housing crisis. I also feel that all three of these issues are of equal significance.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Mendoza ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 20. Mendoza defeated Daniel Stakleff in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Ellen Spiegel (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 20, General Election, 2012
|| Eric Mendoza
|Nevada State Assembly, District 20 Republican Primary, 2012
| Daniel Stakleff
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Mendoza + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Eric Mendoza News Feed
- ↑ Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Eric Mendoza," accessed October 22, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014