Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2007|
- Consumer Affairs Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
- Law and Public Safety Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
- Legislative Services Commission
- A222 Expands duties of State Auditor to include performance audits at request of legislator; establishes Performance Audit Committee, consisting of eight public members, to help conduct performance audits.
- A1391 "New Jersey Health Information Technology Act;" establishes New Jersey Health Information Technology Commission and Office for e-HIT, and provides for Statewide health information technology plan.
- A1709 Creates commission to study effectiveness of county government; appropriates $95,000.
- A1735 Enacts the "Jessica Lunsford Child Protection Zone Act."
The top five donors to Munoz's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Munoz, Eric $85,000
- 2. Kean for Senate, Thomas $7,649
- 3. DePalma, Allison $2,600
- 4. Delgado, Samuel A $2,500
- 5. New Jersey Education Association $2,300
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Munoz + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |