|Washington State Senate District 45|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Oemig earned his B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, in 1990.
Oemig worked as a software engineer for Tekton Software from 1986 to 1988. He also worked as a software engineer for Cyborg Games from 1986 to 1990. From 1991 to 1999 he worked as a development manager for Microsoft Corporation. He founded Omega Labs in 1999 and has worked in that position since.
- Early Learning & K-12 Education Committee, Washington State Senate
- Government Operations, Tribal Relations & Elections Committee, Washington State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Washington State Senate
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2010
Eric Oemig ran for re-election to the Washington State Senate District 45 seat in 2010. He ran unopposed in the August 17 primary. He was defeated by Republican Andy Hill in the November 2, 2010, general election.
|Washington State Senate, District 45 Primary (2010)|
|Andy Hill (R)||15,979||51.51%|
|Eric Oemig (D)||15,045||48.49%|
In November 2006, Oemig was re-elected for the 45th District of the Washington State Senate receiving 25,027 votes.
Oemig raised $319,763 for his campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 45 (2006)|
|Eric Oemig (D)||25,027|
|Toby Nixon (R)||22,247|
In 2006, Oemig collected $319,763 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to his campaign.
|Senate Democratic Campaign CMTE||$48,875|
|Washington State Democratic Party||$23,355|
|45th District Democrats||$8,250|
Oemig is married to Mary, they have a 3-year-old son Cray and 1-year-old daughter Cate.
- Eric Oemig on the Washington State Senate website
- Oemig state-sponsored website
- Legislative profile of Oemig on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of Oemig on Project Vote Smart
- Biography of Eric Oemig provided by the Senate Democratic Campaign Committee
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Campaign website
- Oemig on Facebook
- Washington Votes profile of Oemig
|Washington Senate District 45
| Succeeded by|