For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arizona State Senate District 28|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University (1995)|
|Master's||University of Phoenix (2002)|
Shelley graduated from Arizona State University in 1995. He went on to receive his M.B.A. from the University of Phoenix in 2002.
Shelley's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "This state needs strong leaders who are able make smart decisions that provide long-term benefits for our citizens... With years of experience in the private sector managing budgets, I have the experience to help our state manage its resources, provide the services people need, balance our budgets, all while making sure we keep taxes low."
- Excerpt: "I support strengthening the Employer Sanctions Law to empower law enforcement agencies to ensure that companies hire only employees who are legally allowed to work accomplishes three key goals:"
- Excerpt: "When people put education first, everybody wins. Our children deserve the best education we can give them. And we all reap the benefits of a well-educated society."
- Excerpt: "I will fight to ensure Arizona’s families have access to quality, affordable health care. I understand that our health care challenges are not solved when we cut off the children of hard working parents from the health services they so critically need."
- Excerpt: "Arizona is blessed with clear blue skies 300 days a year. And as such, we have a wonderful opportunity to harness the solar energy that falls upon us each day."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Shelley ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 28. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. He was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona State Senate, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Adam Driggs Incumbent||55.6%||49,160|
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2010
|Arizona State Senate, District 7 General Election (2010)|
|Nancy Barto (R)||41,849|
|Eric Shelley (D)||20,441|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Shelley + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Eric Shelley's campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- C-SPAN/Associated Press, "August 28, 2012 Primary Results - Arizona," accessed August 28, 2012
- Arizona Secretary of State, "General election results," accessed December 13, 2013