|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 22|
|January 1, 2013-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Molchany served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer Affairs, Democratic Secretary|
|• Human Services|
|• Urban Affairs|
Molchany's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"believe job creation happens not just through investment in physical capital, but investment in human capital. My time as a director of PUMP, a non-profit dedicated to young professionals, has taught me that people want to live and work in this region- we need to give them the opportunity to do so. We must support the creation of an innovative workforce in Pennsylvania in order to compete in the global economy."
- Excerpt:"As the executive director of a non-profit focused on attracting and retaining talented individuals to this region, I know that the key to keeping this region competitive is a holistic transportation system. We can never hope to be a world class region if we don’t have world class transit."
- Excerpt:"I recognize that there are tough decisions to make in the state budget. But I will not support devastating cuts to public services that will unduly burden our state’s residents. In the State House, I would work to preserve vital access for Pennsylvania residents to important programs."
- Excerpt:"Despite its smoky heritage, our region has become an exemplary model of environmental responsibility. Our clean air and water have been hard fought and make our region a better place to live and a better place to do business in. In the state house, I would be a tireless advocate for using the successes we’ve had in Pittsburgh as a model for protecting our natural resources around the state."
Molchany ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 22. Molchany defeated Martin Schmotzer and Shawn Lunny in the Democratic primary on April 24 and defeated Chris Cratsley (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Note: District 22 is currently vacant pending a special election on April 24.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Martin Schmotzer Incumbent||42.6%||2,188|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Erin + Molchany + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- # HD36 : Why the PA Democratic Party Needs to Back Erin Molchany Over Harry ... - Keystone Politics
- For Peduto strategist Matt Merriman-Preston, 'the battle is in his blood' - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Martin Schmotzer (D)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |