Ethical Standards Committee, New Jersey State Legislature
|New Jersey State Legislature|
Per the Senate and General Assembly Rules, joint committees of the New Jersey State Legislature are appointed by the President of the Senate and by the Speaker of the House. Joint committees are assigned at the start of each annual session.
|“||The Joint Committee on Ethical Standards shall have continuing authority to receive, investigate and report to the Senate and General Assembly with respect to allegations concerning the conduct or activities of members of the Legislature and employees of the Legislative Branch of the State Government reflecting upon the good name, integrity and reputation of the Legislature or any member thereof which may be referred to the Joint Committee by a concurrent resolution of the Legislature or considered by the Committee upon its own initiative.||”|
2015 legislative session
The following table describes committee membership at the beginning of the 2015 legislative session.
- Note: Legislative members have not been posted.
- John E. Wallace, Jr. - Chair
- John J. Harper - Vice-Chair
- Stanley L. Bergman, Jr.
- Ronda Casson Cotroneo
- Frederick M. Herrmann
- Daniel P. Mecca, PJSC Ret.
- Michael J. Mitzner
- Hon. Joan M. Quigley
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Rules of the General Assembly 2012," accessed January 16, 2014(Section 10.1)
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Senate Rules 2012," accessed January 16, 2014(Section 12.1)
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Rules of the General Assembly 2012," accessed January 16, 2014(Section 19(a))
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |