|U.S. House, California, District 3|
|High school||Vacaville High School (1970)|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California|
- 1970: Vacaville High School
- Chico State University
Ray became a realtor in 1976 with the Northern Solano Board of Realtors. He is also a martial arts instructor. Ray earned his Black Belt in 1973 and has gone on to win State, Regional and World Titles. He is currently an 8th degree Black Belt teaching karate classes and the stand-up portion of the MMA.
Effect of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in California
According to the Washington Post, redistricting has transformed the 3rd district from a safe seat into a swing district. With 10th district incumbent John Garamendi (D) displaced into the 3rd, the newly drawn district will be a battleground for Republicans and Democrats fighting for control of the House.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eugene + Ray + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Today in History for May 17 - NBC 6 South Florida
- National Lampoon's Vacation: 30th Anniversary - DVD Talk
- With No Officers to Respond to 911 Calls, Josephine County Considers Levy - KLCC FM Public Radio
- Goins to be inducted into the West Virginia Music Hall of Fame - Bluefield Daily Telegraph
- Dave Brubeck Tribute Held In New York City After Musician's Death - Huffington Post
- A very sad Mother's Day for two families - Fort Worth Star Telegram
- How Do Film Adaptations of Books, Such As 'The Great Gatsby', Affect an ... - PopMatters
- 9 Things You Don't Know About the Playboy Mansion - Manolith
- Exhibition Review: A Confederacy of Heretics: The Architecture Gallery, Venice ... - Architectural Record
- Tom (Thomas Charles) Colton - Yakima Herald-Republic (press release)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Ray has three children.