|Evelyn L. Rogers|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Oklahoma|
|Bachelor's||University of LaVerne|
|Associate's||Pasadena City College, Pasadena California|
|Master's||Oral Roberts University, University of Oklahoma|
Below is an outline of Rogers' academic career:
- A.A. in nursing/psychology - Pasadena City (CA) College
- B.S. in healthcare management - University of LaVerne (CA)
- M.A. in practical theology - Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK)
- M.LIS. in library & information studies - University of Oklahoma
Rodgers ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Oklahoma. Incumbent Jim Inhofe defeated D. Jean McBride-Samuels, Erick Wyatt, Rogers and Rob Moye in the Republican primary on June 24, 2014.
|U.S. Senate, Oklahoma Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jim Inhofe Incumbent||87.7%||231,131|
|D. Jean McBride-Samuels||1.5%||3,960|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 71 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Evelyn L. Rogers||14%||335|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Evelyn + Rogers + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ok.gov, "Candidates for Federal, State and Legislative Offices," accessed June 13, 2014
- Associated Press, "Oklahoma - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Evelyn Rogers for State Rep, "About," accessed June 21, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |