Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 84|
|Bachelor's||American InterContinental University|
|Associate's||American InterContinental University|
Sheets told the Independent Record that as a newcomer, "sometimes it [takes] a new perspective to see the things that other people don’t see that have been here for a long time."
Sheets ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 84. Sheets ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Mike Miller (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 84, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Miller Incumbent||65.3%||3,631|
KBZK in Bozeman reported on August 24 that Sheets' address sits just outside of District 84, making him ineligible per Article V, Section 4 of the Montana Constitution because the district is in multiple counties. As the ballot was certified, complaints could not be filed until after the election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Everett + Sheets + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Independent Record, "Deer Lodge corrections officer announces he will challenge Miller for HD84 seat," accessed October 18, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- KBZK, "Democratic candidate for House District 84," August 24, 2012. Retrieved October 18, 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |