F. Jay Seegmiller
|F. Jay Seegmiller|
|Utah House of Representatives District 49|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Conductor, AMTRAK him|
Seegmiller was a candidate for the Utah State House of Representatives in 2004 and 2006 but was not elected. He then joined the Utah House in 2009, representing the 49th District until 2011.
Seegmiller worked for Union Pacific Railroad as a Conductor from 1976 to 1987. He continued his work as a conductor for AMTRAK and has worked in that position since 1987.
Seegmiller attended the University of Utah.
Seegmiller raised $56,834 for his campaign while Curtis raised $188,124, Crawford raised $1,149 and Bonsall raised $16.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 49 (2008)|
|Jay Seegmiller (D)||7,310|
|Greg Curtis (R)||5,833|
|Wayne Crawford (C)||287|
|Charles Bonsall (L)||226|
Seegmiller raised $56,834 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Utah Committee for a Democratic Majority||$5,000|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$4,000|
|Steelworkers District 12||$3,250|
- Transportation Committee, Utah House
- Workforce Services and Community and Economic Development Committee, Utah House
Seegmiller and his wife, Michelle, have four children.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. F. Jay Seegmiller (dead link)
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Utah House of Representatives District 49
| Succeeded by|