F. Lawrence Dawson
|F. Lawrence Dawson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 12B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 12B
of the Idaho House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. F. Lawrence Dawson was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Rick D. Youngblood defeated Robert Muse in the Republican primary. Dawson will face Youngblood in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 12B Republican Primary, 2014
Rick D. Youngblood Incumbent
| Robert Muse
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Dawson ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 12B. Dawson was unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by Rick D. Youngblood (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 12B, General Election, 2012
||Rick D. Youngblood
|| F. Lawrence Dawson
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "F. Lawrence + Dawson + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
F. Lawrence Dawson News Feed
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," accessed May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012