Fair Grove Fire District Tax Levy Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Fair Grove Fire Protection District to impose an additional property tax levy of 5 mills ($5 per $1,000 of assessed valuation) in order to fund the support of the district and employ full-time firefighters, improve infrastructure and purchase equipment.
|Fair Grove Fire Tax|
- These election results are from the KY3 Election Results Reporting.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the Board of Directors of the Fair Grove Fire Protection District be authorized to levy a tax not to exceed an additional fifty cents on the one hundred dollars assessed valuation to provide funds for the support of the district to employ full-time firefighters, pay for infrastructure improvements, and purchase equipment?
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Missouri
- Greene County, Missouri ballot measures
- Polk County, Missouri ballot measures
- Webster County, Missouri ballot measures
- Greene County April 2, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |