Fern Ridge Library District Operation Levy Measures (November 2012)
This measure authorized the Fern Ridge Library District to renew a property tax with the rate of $0.25 per $1,000 assessed valuation for five years to fund the operation of the District. This levy would allow the District to continue to provide the current services.
|Measure 204, Library District Levy|
Election results from Lane County, Current Election Results
- 53 Library hours a week
- 2,000 book purchases per year
- Programs for children and adults
- Periodicals and materials
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall District continue to levy $0.25 per $1,000 assessed value for operating purposes for five years beginning July 1, 2013? This measure renews current local option taxes.||”|
- Lane County Oregon Elections, Current Measures
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.