First Consolidated Fire District Levy Replacement (March 2012)
The measure was approved overall.
- YES 486 (52.49%)
- NO 439 (47.51%)
- YES 46 (40.71%)
- NO 67 (59.59%)
This measure sought to replace the current fire levy with one set at a rate of $.40 per $100 of assessed property value for a further five years in order to continue to pay for fire protection services in the district.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|A replacement of 3 mills of an existing levy and an increase of 1 mill to constitute a tax for the benefit of the FIRST CONSOLIDATED FIRE DISTRICT for the purpose of fire protection, ambulance, paramedic, and emergency services at a rate not exceeding 4 mills for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to $0.40 for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for 5 years, commencing in 2012, first due in calendar year 2013.|
- Marion County Board of Elections, March Election Results
- Marrow County Board of Elections, Unofficial March Election Results
- Marion County Board of Election, March Issues List
- Morrow County Board of Elections, Fire District Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |