Florida 1894 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on October 2, 1894.Three statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Trials||Relates to the payment of trial costs|
|Amendment 2||Suffrage||Relates to the right and eligibility to vote|
|Amendment 3||Education||Relates to the division of the State School Fund|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1893-1894)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 10-2-1894
- Election Notice (in the Tropical Sun, September 20, 1894)