Florida 1898 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 8, 1898.Three statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Bonds||Relates to guaranteeing bonds||
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Relates to limiting the establishment of judicial courts||
|Amendment 3||Legislature||Relates to impeachment of members of the Legislature and succession of officers||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1897-1898)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-8-1898
- Election Notice (in The Chipley Banner, November 5, 1898)