For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1902 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 4, 1902.Two statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Relates to the number of Supreme Court Justices and court operations|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Provides for 8 judicial circuits and 8 circuit judges|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1901-1902)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-4-02
- Sample Ballot (in The Daytona Gazette-News, November 1, 1902)