Florida 1908 ballot measures
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||States the Legislature shall set judicial salaries||
|Amendment 2||Education||Provides for a 1 mill tax to support and maintain several educational institutions||
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Relates to allowing additional judicial circuits||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1907-1908)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-3-08
- Sample Ballot (in The Pensacola Journal, November 1, 1908)
- Opinion piece on the three amendments (in the Miami News, October 31, 1908)
- Election Notice (in the Kissimmee Valley Gazette, October 30, 1908)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |