For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1908 ballot measures
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||States the Legislature shall set judicial salaries|
|Amendment 2||Education||Provides for a 1 mill tax to support and maintain several educational institutions|
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Relates to allowing additional judicial circuits|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1907-1908)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-3-08
- Sample Ballot (in The Pensacola Journal, November 1, 1908)
- Opinion piece on the three amendments (in the Miami News, October 31, 1908)
- Election Notice (in the Kissimmee Valley Gazette, October 30, 1908)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |