Florida 1910 ballot measures
- All the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved, and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Relates to allowing additional judicial circuits||
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Relates to the organization of the Court of Record in Escambia||
|Amendment 3||Alcohol||Enacts state prohibition on alcohol beginning July 1, 1911||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1909-1910)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-8-10
- Sample Ballot (in The Miami News, November 7, 1910)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |