Florida 1914 ballot measures
- All the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Local Gov't||Removes office of County Treasurer and fixes terms of County Assessor of Taxes and County Tax Collector|
|Amendment 2||War & Peace||Relates to the appointment of commissioned officers of the State Militia|
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Relates to the basic system of courts in the state|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1913-1914)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-3-14
- Sample Ballot (in The Miami News, November 2, 1914)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |