Florida 1916 ballot measures
- All the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved, and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Relates to tax exemptions for widows|
|Amendment 2||Redistricting||Provides for a Senator from each county and a system for the number of representatives for each county based on county population|
|Amendment 3||Suffrage||Modifies the eligibility rules for the right to vote|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1915-1916)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-7-16
- Sample Ballot (in The Miami News, October 28, 1916)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |