Florida 1918 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Allows for a 10 mill school tax|
|Amendment 2||Alcohol||Enacts state prohibition on alcohol beginning January 1, 1919|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1917-1918)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-5-18
- Sample Ballot (in the New Smyrna News, November 1, 1918)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |