For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1980 ballot measures
November 4, 1980 ballot in Florida.Five statewide ballot measures were on the
- Four of the five measures passed.
- All of the measures that appeared on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Changes the homestead tax exemption|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Changes the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court|
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Provides a tax exemption relating to renewable energy devices|
|Amendment 2||Housing||Allows for revenue bonds for housing and related facilities|
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Allows for expanded local ad valorem tax exemptions to businesses and property|
|Amendment 4||Taxes||Allows for expanded local homestead and ad valorem tax exemptions|
|Amendment 5||Taxes||Allows business inventories and livestock to be classified for tax purposes or exempted from taxation|
|Amendment 1||Constitution||Abolishes the Florida Constitution Revision Commission|
|Amendment 2||Civil rights||Establishes a constitutional right of privacy|
|Amendment 3||Admin of Gov't||States that publishing the title of a bill in the legislative journals shall serve as the first reading required by the State Constitution|
|Amendment 4||Water||Allows state bonds to be issued for water facilities|
|Amendment 5||Taxes||Removes certain limits on the use of the "second gas tax" to finance bonds for roads|
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Florida
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-4-80
- 1980 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Initiatives submitted for review and comment