Florida 1982 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were approved.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 2||Constitutions||Aligns with the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures per the United States Constitution|
|Amendment 3||Law Enforcement||Provides that a person charged with a crime shall be entitled to release before trial, with exceptions|
- 1982 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Florida
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-2-82
- General Election Sample Ballot (in the Ocala Star-Banner, October 29, 1982)
- Initiatives submitted for review and comment