For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1982 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were approved.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 2||Constitutions||Aligns with the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures per the United States Constitution|
|Amendment 3||Law Enforcement||Provides that a person charged with a crime shall be entitled to release before trial, with exceptions|
- 1982 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Florida
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-2-82
- General Election Sample Ballot (in the Ocala Star-Banner, October 29, 1982)
- Initiatives submitted for review and comment