Florida 1990 ballot measures
November 6, 1990 ballot in Florida.Four statewide ballot measures were on the
- All four measures were approved.
- All of the measures that appeared on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Administration of gov't||Set timing of when state legislature meets|
|Amendment 2||Firearms||Mandatory period of three days between urchase and delivery at retail of any handgun.|
|Amendment 3||State budgets||Excuse municipalities from general laws requiring them to spend funds under certain circumstances|
|Amendment 4||Administration of gov't||Provide that certain votes of state legislators be recorded|
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Florida