Florida 2014 ballot measures
- One measure has been proposed for the November 4 ballot.
- The only measure proposed so far is an initiated constitutional amendment.
|Legislative Referral Limit Amendment||Direct democracy||Limits the the number of legislative referrals to three per election.|
|Right to Medical Marijuana Initiative||Marijuana||Grants the right to use marijuana for the treatment of certain ailments when recommended by a physician|
|Water and Land Conservation Amendment||Environment||Provides funding for the Land Acquisition Trust Fund|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2014
- No local measures have been identified for 2014.
- Initiatives in progress in Florida
- Florida Division of Elections
- Florida State Senate
- Florida House of Representatives
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |