For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida Bonds for State Capital Projects, Amendment 7 (1984)
The Florida Bonds for State Capital Projects Amendment, also known as Amendment 7, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Florida which was approved on the ballot on November 6, 1984.
|Florida Amendment 7 (1988)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to specify the projects for which state general obligation bonds may be issued to provide an exception to the limit imposed on the total outstanding principal of such bonds, to allow such bonds to be combined for purposes of sale, to allow state revenue bonds to be payable from rents or fees paid from state tax revenues.||”|
- Text of the measure
- 1984 Florida General Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-84
- 1984 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-6-84"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |