Florida Everglades Trust Fund, Amendment 6 (1996)
|Florida Amendment 6 (1996)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Establishes an Everglades Trust Fund to be administered by the South Florida Water Management District for purposes of conservation and protection of natural resources and abatement of water pollution in the Everglades. The Everglades Trust Fund may be funded through any source, including gifts and state or federal funds.||”|
- 1996 Florida ballot measure election results
- Details of measure from the Florida Secretary of State
- 1996 General Election Sample Ballot (from Key West)
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |