Florida Exemption of Homestead and Personal Property from Forced Sale, Amendment 1 (1984)
The Florida Exemption of Homestead and Personal Property from Forced Sale Amendment, also known as Amendment 1, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Florida which was approved on the ballot on November 6, 1984.
|Florida Amendment 1 (1988)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Provides that the exemption of a homestead and of personal property to the value of $1,000 from forced sale and certain liens shall extend to any natural person, not just the head of a family.||”|
- Text of the measure
- 1984 Florida General Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-84
- 1984 General Election Sample Ballot (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-6-84"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |