Florida Impeachment of County Court Judges, Amendment 1 (1988)
The Florida Impeachment of County Court Judges Amendment, also known as Amendment 1, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Florida which was approved on the ballot on November 8, 1988.
|Florida Amendment 1 (1988)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to provide that county court judges shall be subject to impeachment by the Legislature and thereby removing present authority of Governor to suspend county court judges.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-8-88
- 1988 General Election Sample Ballot (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-8-88"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |