Florida Judicial Salaries, Amendment 1 (1908)
|Florida Amendment 1 (1908)|
Election results via: Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1907-1908)
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“|| FOR Constitutional Amendment Section (9) of Article (5), Relating to Judicial Salaries.
AGAINST Constitutional Amendment Section (9) of Article (5), Relating to Judicial Salaries. 
Section 9. The salaries of Justices of the Supreme Court, Circuit Judges and Judges of Criminal Courts of Record shall be fixed by the Legislature.
Path to the ballot
- The amendment was placed on the ballot by Joint Resolution 1 of 1907.
- The amendment was approved for the ballot on May 27, 1907.
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1907-1908)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-3-08
- Sample Ballot (in The Pensacola Journal, November 1, 1908)
- Opinion piece on the three amendments (in the Miami News, October 31, 1908)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |