Florida Judicial Commissions, Amendment 3 (1996)
This amendment modified Article V of the Florida Constitution to allow the Judicial Nominating Commission to recommend six names for vacancies, and to expand authority of Judicial Qualifications Commission.
|Florida Amendment 3 (1996)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing amendments to the State Constitution to allow judicial nominating commissions to recommend from three up to six persons to fill a court vacancy; and to restructure the Judicial Qualifications Commission and permit additional sanctions for judicial misconduct.||”|
- 1996 Florida ballot measure election results
- Details of measure from the Florida Secretary of State
- 1996 General Election Sample Ballot (from Key West)
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |