For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida Legislative Sessions, Amendment 1 (1994)
This amendment modified Article III of the Florida Constitution to provide that the annual 60-day regular sessions of the Legislature are to begin on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in March.
|Florida Amendment 1 (1994)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution, effective upon approval, to provide that the annual 60-day regular sessions of the Legislature begin on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in March.||”|
- Summary of Amendment 1
- Full text of Amendment 1
- 1994 Florida constitutional amendment election results
- 1994 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (from Citrus County)
- Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Information on 1994 Amendments
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |