Florida Legislative Sessions, Amendment 1 (1994)
This amendment modified Article III of the Florida Constitution to provide that the annual 60-day regular sessions of the Legislature are to begin on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in March.
|Florida Amendment 1 (1994)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution, effective upon approval, to provide that the annual 60-day regular sessions of the Legislature begin on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in March.||”|
- Summary of Amendment 1
- Full text of Amendment 1
- 1994 Florida constitutional amendment election results
- 1994 General Election Sample Ballot (from Citrus County)
- Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Information on 1994 Amendments
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |