Florida Pretrial Release and Detention, Amendment 3 (1982)
|Florida Amendment 3 (1982)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||PRETRIAL RELEASE AND DETENTION - Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution, effective January 1, 1983, to provide that a person charged with a crime or a violation of a municipal or county ordinance, other than a capital offense or an offense punishable by life imprisonment, shall be entitled to release before trial unless enumerated conditions indicate that the person should be detained.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-2-82
- General Election Sample Ballot (in the Ocala Star-Banner, October 29, 1982)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-8-82"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |