Florida Public Service Commission and Public Counsel, Amendment 5 (1978)
|Florida Amendment 5 (1978)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing a revision of the Florida Constitution to provide for a five-member public service commission, each member to be appointed by the governor from a list of not fewer than three persons submitted by a nominating commission, and that such members shall be confirmed by the senate; and to establish a public counsel to represent the people of the state before the public service commission.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-7-78
- General Election Sample Ballot (in the Ocala Star-Banner, November 5, 1978 -- See One Page Right of Link)
- A political ad regarding the amendments (in the Ocala Star-Banner, November 4, 1978)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-7-78"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |