Florida Right to Medical Marijuana Initiative (2014)
A Right to Medical Marijuana Initiative may appear on the November 4, 2014 ballot in the state of Florida as an initiated constitutional amendment. If enacted this measure would allow for the cultivation, purchase, possession and use of marijuana to treat certain medical conditions when recommneded by a physician. The amendment was introduced by People United for Medical Marijuana on March 26, 2009.
Path to the ballot
- See also: Florida signature requirements
In order to qualify for the 2014 ballot supporters are required to collect a minimum of 676,811 valid signatures by the February 1, 2014 petition drive deadline.
- 2014 ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Florida 2014 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Right To Marijuana For Treatment Of Certain Medical Diseases And Conditions(status and summary)
- Right To Marijuana For Treatment Of Certain Medical Diseases And Conditions(text)