Florida Right to Medical Marijuana Initiative (2014)
A Right to Medical Marijuana Initiative may appear on the November 4, 2014 ballot in the state of Florida as an initiated constitutional amendment. If enacted this measure would allow for the cultivation, purchase, possession and use of marijuana to treat certain medical conditions when recommneded by a physician. The amendment was introduced by People United for Medical Marijuana on March 26, 2009.
The petition drive is sponsored by People United for Medical Marijuana.
Path to the ballot
- See also: Florida signature requirements
- 2014 ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Florida 2014 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Right To Marijuana For Treatment Of Certain Medical Diseases And Conditions(status and summary)
- Right To Marijuana For Treatment Of Certain Medical Diseases And Conditions(text)
- ↑ Florida Department of State Division of Elections, "Initiatives / Amendments / Revisions," Retrieved January 5, 2012
- ↑ Kush "Florida Marijuana Initiative Needs Over 670,000 Signatures for 2014 Ballot," May 3, 2012
- ↑ News-Press.com, "Florida medical marijuana advocates claim impending victory," June 3, 2013