For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida School Prayer, Straw Poll 3 (March 1972)
|Florida Straw Poll 3 (March 1972)|
Unofficial election results via: Ocala Star-Banner (March 15, 1972)
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Do you favor an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to allow prayer in the public schools?||”|
- Florida March 14, 1972 Amendment Proposals - Florida Constitutional Revision Commission
- Sample Ballot - Sarasota Herald-Tribune, March 6, 1972
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune, "Sample Ballot," March 6, 1972
- Ocala Star-Banner, "Florida Opposes Busing," Mar 15, 1972
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune, "Presidential Primary Tops Usual But Brief Ballot In State Tuesday," March 12, 1972
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |