For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida State Bonds for Water Facilities, Amendment 4 (1980)
The Florida State Bonds for Water Facilities Amendment, also known as Amendment 4, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Florida which was approved on the ballot on November 4, 1980.
|Florida Amendment 4 (1980)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to Section 14 of Article VII of the State Constitution to allow the issuance of state bonds for water facilities as authorized by general law.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-4-80
- 1980 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-4-80"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |