For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida State Officer Salaries, Amendment 3 (1922)
|Florida Amendments 3 (1922)|
Election results via: Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1921-1922)
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposed Constitutional Amendment to Section 3 of Article XVI, relating to time of the payment of Salaries of State Officers, authorizing the payment of such Salaries monthly instead of quarterly.||”|
Section 3. The salary of every officer shall be payable monthly upon his own requisition.
Path to the ballot
- The amendment was placed on the ballot by Senate Joint Resolution 54 of 1921.
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1921-1922)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-7-22
- Sample Ballot (in The Evening Independent , November 6, 1922)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-7-22"
- The Evening Independent, "How Names Will Appear On Ballot," November 6, 1922
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |