Florida State School Fund, Amendment 3 (October 1894)
|Florida Amendment 3 (October 1894)|
Election results via: Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1893-1894)
Text of measure
No sample ballot has yet been identified.
Section 7. Provision shall be made by law for the apportionment and distribution of the interest on the State School Fund and all other means provided, including the special tax, for the support and maintenance of public free schools, among the several counties of the State in proportion to the average attendance upon schools in the said counties respectively.
Path to the ballot
- The amendment was placed on the ballot by House Joint Resolution 3 of 1893.
- The amendment was approved for the ballot on June 2, 1893.
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1893-1894)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 10-2-1894
- Election Notice (in the Tropical Sun, September 20, 1894)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |